Friday 30 September 2016

What's on the table - September 2016 UPDATE

Updates to the original list:
  • Oathsworn Miniatures Burrows and Badgers Mouse Knight - COMPLETED
  • Cromwell 1/76th Pz IV H – no progress
  • Revell 1/144th Hawker Hurricane – COMPLETED
  • Revell 1/144th Bf-109E – COMPLETED
  • Newline Designs 10mm Greek Hoplites - no progress
Bf-109 bouncing a Hurricane - Revell 1/144th Microwings
Additional items I worked on:
  • Oathsworn Miniatures Burrows and Badgers Adder Mage - cleaned and primed
  • Oathsworn Miniatures Burrows and Badgers Otter Rogue - cleaned and primed
  • Oathsworn Miniatures Burrows and Badgers Weasel - cleaned and primed
  • Revell 1/76th Comet - main assembly complete, base coat applied
I more or less stuck to the plan for September completing my third Burrows and Badgers figure and the two 1/144th planes. I'm not going to say too much about these as I want to post separately on each. 

No comments:

Post a Comment