Tuesday 31 January 2017

Stuff on the table - January 2017 UPDATE

Here's the updated list for January:
  • Cromwell Models 1/76th Pz IV (2014) - COMPLETED (AT LAST)
  • Newline Designs 10mm Greek Hoplites (2015) - main painting completed
  • Oathsworn Miniatures 28mm Burrows and Badgers Rabbit Heroine (2016) - cleaned and primed
  • Oathsworn Miniatures 28mm Burrows and Badgers Toad Animist (2016) - cleaned and primed
  • Artizan Designs 28mm WW2 Partisans (2013) - cleaned and primed
I don't need to say anymore about the Pz IV, there's five separate posts devoted to it. The Greek Hoplites were the first 10mm that I'd painted. They've been sitting on the table for months, but I finally got stuck in and have enjoyed doing them which is just as well as I have about 300 10mm Ancients to do! They just need the final details such as shield designs and basing and they'll be complete.

Additional items I worked on:
  • Oathsworn Miniatures 28mm Burrows and Badgers Marmot Mercenary (2016)
  • Oathsworn Miniatures 28mm Burrows and Badgers Fox Huntress (2016)
  • Oathsworn Miniatures 28mm Burrows and Badgers Otter Mercenary (2016)
These were all cleaned up and primed with the usual thinned down Humbrol Enamel Matt Black brush painted on which I keep coming back to. The first 6 Oathsworn I did were primed with Army Painter Matt White primer but I think I work better over the black undercoat.

This month I feel that I spent too much time working on the blog rather than painting. That sort of defeats the object as doing the blog was supposed to focus me. But perhaps it was just the cathartic nature of getting the Pz IV done finally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment