Friday 26 May 2017

Stuff on the table - May 2017

A very small list to start the month:
  • Oathsworn Miniatures 28mm Burrows and Badgers Toad Animist (2016)
  • Oathsworn Miniatures 28mm Burrows and Badgers Badger Mercenary (2016)
  • Battlefront Miniatures 15mm WW2 Japanese Hohei platoon (2016)
My priority for the month is to complete the Japanese Hohei platoon. I'll do the Toad and Badger when I fancy a change from the production line, which in itself is a nice change from painting the beasties (Oathsworn and Privateer Press) which has been my main focus this year. Therein lies the answer for me - swap it about to keep it fresh. I don't know how people can paint hundreds of the same thing. Hats off to them but it's not for me. 

I've removed the Newline Designs 10mm Greek Hoplites from the table and in progress list as I don't know what to do with them. The shields need completing and they need basing. However, I have another pack so may wait to do them and finish them off altogether. I have to admit I didn't enjoy painting 10mm that much which could be a problem as I bought about 300 last year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment