Wednesday 30 August 2017

Stuff on the table - August 2017 UPDATE

Here's the updated list for August:
  • Oathsworn Miniatures 28mm Burrows and Badgers Toad Animist (2016) - painted, varnished, based COMPLETED
  • Oathsworn Miniatures 28mm Burrows and Badgers Badger Mercenary (2016) - painted, varnished, based COMPLETED
  • Battlefront Miniatures 15mm WW2 Japanese Hohei platoon (2016) - foliage added to bases COMPLETED
  • Battlefront Miniatures 15mm WW2 USMC rifle platoon (2016) - foliage added to bases COMPLETED
A clean sweep this month - I don't think that's ever happened!  All things in progress as I started August have been completed. It's very satisfying. I bought some grass tufts to do the Japanese and USMC platoons and liked the effect, which overcame my natural tightness and I bought more to really fill the bases up. I've now gone back and added some more foliage to my Burrows and Badgers bases 

Additional items I worked on:
  • Artizan Designs 28mm Partisan (2013) - cleaned up, primed, painted, varnished and based COMPLETED
  • Zvezda 1/144th Ju-87 Stuka (2017) - assembled
  • Minicraft 1/144th Mitsubishi A6M2 Zero (2017) - assembly started
My order for the Dracula's America Nickstarter came earlier in the month than anticipated. Beautifully produced book and some nice figures. I opted for the Dark Confederacy posse and they look suitably grim. I was a tad disappointed with the book and think there could be much more background and options for the various posses, but maybe that will be covered in a later supplement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment