Friday 1 December 2017

Stuff on the table - December 2017

Here's what's on the table as we enter the last month of the year:
  • Zvezda 1/144th Ju-87 Stuka (2017)
  • Privateer Press Hordes Ravagore (2016)
The Ravagore is virtually complete, just needs final assembly and details and a bit of work on the base. It's the last Privateer Press item that I have to do. I like to have one or two to work on a year but no more than that as they are really time consuming. 
The Stuka has been sitting there complete and waiting a paint job for a couple of months now. I also have a Revell and two Eudard 1/144th Stukas to be done. Annoyingly all of them are slightly different sizes. I need to make a decision on what to do with them.


Time permitting what with Christmas and everything, I'll start on some of the 10mm Punic Wars backlog and/or some plane kits and/or the 15mm Panzer Grenadier platoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment