Wednesday 25 May 2016

Starting out

After thinking about it for a long time I've finally started a blog for my wargaming hobby thoughts. As a solo hobbyist (I can't call myself a gamer due to the infrequency of which I play any games) I think it's good to get these thoughts our of my head - it'll stop me boring my wife so much and someone out there may even be interested.

I started in the hobby over 35 years ago but after a break in my mid teens and early twenties, got back into it properly about 22 years ago. Both times my interest was reignited though collecting WW2 militaria and that's where my core interest and hobby heart lies. However, like most gamers I'm a bit (lot) of a butterfly and have accumulated a varied gaming collection now.

I'm hoping by writing this blog it will motivate me to keep on top of the hobby and share some stuff. Onwards and upwards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment